Assistant Store Manager
- Chino Hills, CA
What you'll be doing
- The primary function of the assistant store manager (ASM) is to oversee store program through effective delegation and management of work, employee, time and resource, including secure appropriate staff coverage and assist in the recruitment or selection process. This also include oversee the open and close procedure in the store, oversee handle cash deposit and outflow for a multimillion dollar business and ensure store compliance with all safety procedure. Also responsible for increase sales and maximize profit margin through forecast, sales report, store promotion or program and manage inventory. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 2 years external managerial experience supervising direct reports including hiring, evaluation and coaching or 6 months experience as a client companies department manager. 1 year experience analyzing store reports and store financial performance. 1 year experience supervising or managing others in a sales-driven, goal-oriented environment. Bilingual verbal fluency based on market needs (i.e., English-Spanish, English-Mandarin).
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree or higher in management, retail management, business, specialty related to department, communications preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org