Assistant Store Manager
- Great Falls, MT
What you'll be doing
- Assist the store manager in creating a positive work environment through effective communication, motivation, and recognition. Assist to motivate the team to win by encouraging friendly competition and store contests. While manager on duty, effectively handle critical situations that occur within the store. Organize, delegate, set priorities, meet deadlines, and follow-up. Complete operational activities in compliance with all company policies and procedures. Assist in the management of controllable expenses (e.g. payroll, supplies, and fixtures). Assist in the implementation of loss prevention practices and reinforce company loss prevention standards to store associates. Serve as acting store manager when store manager is not present.
What your background should be
- Minimum one year of retail management experience is required. Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills. Basic computer skills. Sound understanding of mathematics and strong reading comprehension skills. Ability to analyze sales reports and strategically problem solve. Ability to operate POS system.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a retailer of accessories and jewelry primarily aimed toward girls and young women.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org