Assistant Store Manager
- Marquette, MI
What you'll be doing
- Manage the store staff and operations effectively to achieve financial goals. Manage an individual store ensuring labor, expenses and revenue goals are met within the approved budget. Ensure labor is scheduled to meet customer service needs and complete operating activities. Plans, organizes and prioritizes store operational requirements. Complete store reports as needed. Act as the primary resource for resolving problems. Perform all job duties necessary to providing a clean, safe, and pleasing environment to customers and associates by following company standards for safety and overall store appearance both inside and outside of the store. Oversees the off-loading and on-loading of materials from trailers to and from the plant. Ensure retail store is compliant with all sales division procedures and agency policies & procedures. Maintain established customer/donor service standards and resolve complaints as needed. Plan and implement merchandising strategies. Ensure the store hours of operation are met and the proper procedures are followed for cash transactions and deposits. Provide customer service in a positive, professional, and courteous manner.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of retail experience in a supervisory position. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to supervise, direct, motivate, discipline staff as necessary. Ability to work well with the public. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American non profit organization that provides job training, employment placement services, and other community-based programs for people who have disabilities.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org