Assistant Store Manager
- Frisco, TX
What you'll be doing
- Provide direct supervision, coaching, training, development, and performance management of supervisors and associates. Oversee all store HR practices and employee practice audit compliance processes. Monitor store P&L with primary focus on storewide controllable expense metrics and partner with leadership to ensure they are equipped to make informed decisions regarding expenses. Ensure customers are being processed efficiently and effectively. Share accountability with other store leadership to develop talent and build a sales culture where employees clearly understand what is expected to deliver business results. Assist in other duties in the store such as running the sales floor and performing manager on duty functions when needed.
What your background should be
- 2 Years supervisory or management experience. 2 Years sales or customer service experience. 1 Years Budget experience. 18 months front-end/operations experience
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent. Associate degree (2 year) in business, sales or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational consumer electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com