Assistant Store Manager
- Plano, TX
What you'll be doing
- Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers. Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner. Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires. Maintains a visually appealing store, ensuring proper housekeeping, visual merchandising, and organization are kept to the highest standard. Trains associates on visual merchandising techniques to ensure store is maintained at all times. Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential. Performs all financial activities effectively and in accordance with policy including cash handling and reporting, price changes, and merchandise handling; ensures all register transactions are completed accurately and in accordance with policy. Other duties as assigned/required.
What your background should be
- Must be 18 years of age or older. Prior retail or sales management experience preferred. Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills. Proven excellent customer service skills with statistical track record in all areas of sales. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Strong leadership qualities, training and team building skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School diploma or equivalents.
Who is the client company
- This is a retail women's clothing chain.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com