Assistant Store Manager
- Midlothian, VA
What you'll be doing
- Perform all task in a safe manner consistent with corporate policy and applicable law. Assist the store manager with the operation of the retail store including lead associate through the execution of company business plan/objective to drive sales, be profitable and provide a superior customer and associate experience. Enforce all policy and procedure to ensure excellent customer service is provided and to maximize the P&L performance of the store. Assist with the general maintenance and appearance of the store by ensuring a safe and pleasing environment for both customer and associate, request store maintenance when required. Ensure the store open and close at the appropriate time and the proper procedure are followed for cash transaction and bank deposit. Interact with vendor to order ad, seasonal, and basic merchandise and ice cream for the store. Merchandise the seasonal aisle and non seasonal, basic, and seasonal end cap. Execute weekly sale ad and price change, process recalled, damaged, outdated, and transferred merchandise. Receive merchandise delivery from vendor and company distribution centre. Verify vendor invoice information is accurate and enter vendor invoice into the account payable system. Prepare the retail store for physical inventory by ensuring merchandise on the sales floor and in the stock room is in order and easy to access. Analyse operating report and make recommendation for improvement.
What your background should be
- 2 years of experience in retail, food service, restaurant or customer service industry, preferably at a supervisor level. Ability to pass drug test. Ability to work weekend and extended day on an occasional basis. Ability to work day or evening hour.
Required Schooling / Training
- Two years college degree.
Who is the client company
- This is a drugstore chain in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com