Assistant Store Manager
- St. Louis, MO
What you'll be doing
- The assistant store manager is a back up to the retail store manager, and is also responsible to provide an outstanding customer experience in the retail location by assisting new and existing customers with his/her unique technology needs and problem solving issues. Engage in service selling and right fitting the customer as well as maintaining the store location to maximize profitability and attain goals and budget objectives. Greet all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, including answering phones and directing customer inquiries. Maximize the customer experience by solving the whole problem. Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the retail store location. Maintain integrity of store operating procedures to include opening, closing, inventory, point of sale paperwork/record keeping, cash management, maintaining store standards/appearance in merchandising, backroom, restrooms and work area. Meet sales goals and maintain high customer service scores. Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and process transactions for service & repair customers. Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Previous retail sales experience is required. Must have outstanding customer service skills. Excellent organizational and problem solving skills. Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong verbal communication skills. Energetic and positive attitude. Availability in flexible scheduling; reliable transportation. Knowledge of wireless communication preferred. Some locations may require ASC certification.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a telecommunications holding company that provides wireless services and is a major global internet carrier.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org