Assistant Store Director in Training
- Hammond, LA
What you'll be doing
- Communicate and lead teams to deliver the company vision, goals, expectations and policies while maintaining open communication channels for ideas, suggestions and feedback. Ensure the entire store team is productive and the total store meets standards. Empower teams to deliver a great shopping experience. Delegate authority, responsibility and accountability to managers and assist the store director in creating a coordinated, motivated management team. Demonstrate and role model exceptional customer service exceeding customer expectations; ensure team members greet, assist, provide efficient service and thank customers in a prompt, courteous, friendly and business-like manner in order to promote the company image as a service-oriented operation. Evaluate store conditions and operations to determine strengths and areas for improvement; reinforce strengths while developing and implementing improved practices and procedures. Communicate with district director to cover the status/progress of store operations and management team, in the absence of the store director. Assist the store director in managing the fiscal budget, in-stock, inventory and shrink expenses including labor and supply management and cash control with a high level of integrity, urgency and responsibility and within the best interests of the organization.
What your background should be
- Must be at least 21 years old. Five (5) years management experience in supermarkets, retail, restaurants, hotels or general business. Must be able to comply with management guidelines schedule. Compliance with all company policies and procedures. Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently. Ability to understand and follow English instructions. Authorization to work in the united states or the ability to obtain the same. Successful completion of pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American supermarket company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org