Assistant Store Director
- San Diego, CA
What you'll be doing
- Bringing the best experiences to life for our clients is a team effort requiring an awareness of what the big picture includes, consistent execution as well as solid attention to details. This is where you are required to come in. In close collaboration with the Store Director, the most successful candidate for the Assistant Store Director will take responsibility for the everyday leadership, competent support and management of the showroom as well as the members of the team in order to ensure a pleasant and consistent experience for every guest. The Assistant Store Director position spans all basic aspects of the store (sales, showroom presentation, operations and events). What the Assistant Store Director is going to do: - Inspire and guarantee the moments of joyfulness. - Actively supervise all the everyday operations regarding the store sales. - Walk the showroom in order to engage the members of the support team, clients and confirm all the store experience
What your background should be
- Basic attributes of a good Assistant Store Director: - Passion for helping the others to be successful. - Ability to stand, move, listen and care for long hours. - A love for enthusiastically serving the other individuals and creating outstanding experiences. - A calm, positive and inspiring attitude. - Ability to handle 5-day work week schedule. - Willingness to come running to help whenever required. - Ability to concentrate on work and handle job assignment in the most effective way in a fast paced environment and on multiple fronts. - A solid desire to lead and successfully inspire a team of individuals. - BS / BA Degree is a must have. - Prior experience within the fast paced environment as well as skills working with a luxury brand is strongly desired. - Strong knowledge of industry terms including appliance, plumbing and construction. - Previous experience in managing, leading and inspiring a sales team is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS / BA Degree is a must have
Who is the client company
- Our company is a San Diego based organization that was founded in 2009. Nowadays our firm is specialized in providing appliances and fixtures for the kitchen, outdoors and bath. Our company has successfully received multiple prizes as well as honors as a reliable retailer, who can provide its customers with supreme quality products. We are proud to be listed as number 78 on the famous Forbes (2013) among the Most Promising Companies in the United States of America. Nowadays we are on the 32nd position!
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com