Assistant Property Manager
- Jonesboro, GA
What you'll be doing
- The assistant property manager assist the property manager in overseeing the day to day operation of an apartment community, perform a variety of administrative or clerical duty and has primary responsibility for the collection and post of all income due to the property. In absence of the property manager the assistant property manager must be fill in and manage the property. Collect and accurately post all rent and other revenue payment and make deposit on a daily basis. Perform one site system update on a daily basis to provide timely information regarding the activity and profitability of the property. Implement the eviction and dispossessory warrant procedure according to policy, procedure and state law. Prepare accounting and month end report in accordance with company policy and procedure including FAS. Process account payable according to standard operating procedure. Prepare and process monthly past due collection report for submission to the collection agency. Process previous resident file after apartment has been inspected and prepare invoice for damage repair. Process all refund for deposit within 30 days in accordance with state law. Create and maintain positive relationship with resident in an effort to easily resolve issue and to make the property a pleasant place to live. Answer phone and provide proper information or refer the call to the appropriate person. Conduct or coordinate the annual and interim renewal of resident and the annual health and safety inspection. Input and process site based waiting list. Assist the property manager in the day to day operation of the community. Adhere to the policy and procedure of the company safety program. Perform other duties and projects as assigned by manager.
What your background should be
- One to three years experience. Must be fluent in English. Must have the ability to work weekends. Basic computer skills. Microsoft Office, email (Outlook, internet based; Yahoo or Gmail) industry specific software knowledge. Possess knowledge of accounting principles and practices, banking and the analysis and reporting of financial data, knowledge of real estate practices for apartment rentals, knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services; this includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration and sales techniques. Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources management, leadership techniques, planning and organization and coordination of people and resources.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or GED.
Who is the client company
- This is a full service vertically integrated property management company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org