Assistant Project Manager-Curtain Wall
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Directly assist the project manager in managing, project completing, coordinating and administering the project through all phases of construction. Assist the project team and ensure project completion within budget, schedule and in conformance with specifications. Assist in reviewing purchase orders, change orders, sub-contracts. Develop design and procurement schedule for approval. Resolve field initiated questions. Coordinate activities among the design groups. Prepare or direct the preparation of project studies, reports, etc. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of experience in construction management field. Knowledge of related construction practices and the economics involved including current knowledge of new methods of design and construction. Knowledge of industry and regulatory standards and design criteria pertinent to the particular discipline. Skill in oral and written communication. Must be able to solicit schedule updates from all trade contractors and maintain a master project schedule. Interface with the architect and inspectors to assure the work meets all design requirements.
Required Schooling / Training
- Curtain wall recognized degree in architecture, construction or engineering.
Who is the client company
- This is an American worldwide provider of professional technical services and management support services to a broad range of markets, including infrastructure, transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, water and government.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org