Assistant Program Specialist
- Hickory, NC
What you'll be doing
- The successful candidate should assist in helping children with homework and facilitating and monitoring recreational activities. Assists in opening and closing the club in compliance with established operating hours; ensures the center is properly secure during non-operating hours. Assists in helping children with homework. Assists in supervising children while involved in activities in the game room, outside ball fields, and gymnasium. Assists in preparing and serving snacks, cleans dining area and kitchen, inventories and rotates food supplies and stock. Assists in maintaining the cleanliness and orderliness of the club facilities and grounds. Assists with all other existing programs and with the implementation of new programs. Monitors the check in and check out process with children. Assists in promoting new club memberships.
What your background should be
- Experienced in relating to children in a friendly, diplomatic, and professional manner. Energetic, self-motivated and organized. Child development or a related field preferred or two years experience in for profit or non-profit education or care targeted to child development or any equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skill, and abilities.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in social services
Who is the client company
- This is a christian denominational church and an international charitable organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org