Assistant Program Coordinator
- Spartanburg, SC
What you'll be doing
- The hiring person assists the residency coordinator in facilitating the educational activities of the program, coordinating rotations for residents with attending physicians. The responsible person assists the program director/medical education director in the management of the residency program in the coordinator's absence. Performs such other related tasks and assumes such other related responsibilities as may from time to time be assigned by any member of the management team as appropriate.
What your background should be
- Computer experience on the following: MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint. Experience with medical residency programs strongly preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- GED or high school diploma required. Associate degree or other comparable combination of education and experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com