Assistant Membership Manager
- San Jose, CA
What you'll be doing
- The assistant membership manager is responsible for performing the following activities for the club: support mc staffing, training, and performance management (20% of time) assemble and manage a fully engaged and high performing membership team that aligns with company values and goals. To achieve this objective, the AMM will: staffing support to assist in participating in membership counselor selection by reviewing applications, interviewing, and making hiring recommendations to the MM and/or CM. Training support to assist with training the mc team to generate leads/new business through member promotions, leads, referrals, and guest passes. Assist with training MCS on delivering a personalized, guest-centric sell well tours and utilizing all company membership tools supporting new member enrollment and follow-up. Assist with or conduct weekly meetings with direct reports to review performance and offer direction, inspiration, and guidance toward achieving individual and club goals. Along with the mc, assist in setting monthly, weekly, and daily targets that are challenging but obtainable. Provide assistance to the cm or mm on managing the MC schedule within budgeted hours and/or business demands. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification required. Company certification in sales experience: demonstrated success in a service-oriented sales environment preferred. Prior management experience in service sales industry leading 3-10 employees preferred. Experience in fitness membership sales physical requirements. Ability to work in club office; move about club floors and rooms; review, revise, create club paperwork; communicate with employees, members, and the public.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the world's largest privately owned and operated fitness center chains.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org