Assistant Medical Center Manager
- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- Assists in planning and preparing work schedules and assigns colleagues to specific duties. Assists in ensuring the financial performance of the center. Assists in developing and maintaining new policies, procedures and training programs for the assigned center. Assists with hiring, training and evaluating center operations colleagues in consultation with human resources. Assists center medical director with the hiring, training, disciplining and terminating of back office personnel. Assists in the preparation and review of operational reports and schedules to ensure accuracy and efficiency. Assists center administrator in conjunction with human resources in the implementation of human resource policies and procedures for center personnel. Assists in preparing annual budgets. Assists with on-site tours and training of center personnel to present clinic services to clients to ensure achievement of established goals. Provides technical support or resources to client and center personnel. Assists with managing on-site nursing services provided by center to client companies, including billing counseling and supervision of on-site personnel. Assists in enhancing communication between client company and center and identification of problems with service to clients. Supervises testing by medical staff to ensure proper performance and ensures all certifications are current and regulatory procedures are adhered. Assists in monitoring marketplace trends and gathers competitive information. Assists in coordinating and consolidating services with local vendors to obtain best prices for goods and services obtained. Facilitates productivity and customer service. Performs other duties, as assigned.
What your background should be
- 0-1 year supervisory lead experience. Clinic environment experience required. Demonstrated excellent leadership skills. Bilingual in English and Spanish. Demonstrated arithmetic knowledge and its applications. Demonstrated ability to read, write and understand English or other languages as needed. Demonstrated familiarity with principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training and personnel information systems. Demonstrated monitoring skills to assess performance of self and subordinates and operations. Demonstrated critical thinking skills. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel. Demonstrated ability to interface with people using tact and diplomacy. Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality of information. Demonstrated good written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated excellent organization and detail-oriented skills. Demonstrated good problem solving skills. Demonstrated ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrated ability to work under pressure. Demonstrated excellent telephone etiquette. Demonstrated excellent professional demeanor.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school degree or equivalent work experience.
Who is the client company
- This is a national health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org