Assistant Marketing Manager
- Raleigh, NC
What you'll be doing
- The organization is currently looking for an assistant marketing manager. Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies and market strategy insights. Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc. Marketing opportunity for revenue. Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication. Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral. Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, and success stories. Perform other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- Minimum five years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success, however company offer paid training. Must have wide range of experience and understanding of the marketing including product positioning, pricing, promotions, market research, sales and distribution. Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently. Need strong ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful under pressure. Experience working with agency/client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising or journalism
Who is the client company
- Concern about marketing and advertising services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org