- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- The assistant manager is typically responsible for the operational aspect of program management function to include data management; operational policy and process; vendor interaction; client report; ad hoc consult and performance management. Participate in decision that impact staffing performance measurement training program, design implementation and maintenance. Work with manager to support the client need and contract requirement and identify client issue. Compile and provide a wide range of routine report related to program management and client. Analyze report for trend and offer recommendation. Provide day to day instruction to team member. Review and approve timesheet. Implement initiative to support smooth operation of the team. Conduct performance review and facilitate team meeting. Determine appropriate staffing need for program operation and manage phone schedule; implement procedure to ensure that team is meeting client requirement. Help associate resolve associate work related issue. Identify new approach to enhance current service. Train and mentor new and current team member on program; address team member program question. Identify individual as well as group training need and appropriately address training gap. Support new associate in their effort for growth and development.
What your background should be
- Normally requires four years directly related and progressively responsible experience. Experience in the healthcare field is a valued asset and experience managing a large team is essential for this role. General knowledge of reimbursement and patient assistance programs and database elements and functionality; operational policies and processes particularly distribution processes/interfaces. Health care research and analysis skills sufficient to support payer research healthcare policy library and state management. Ability to resolve associate issues effectively and efficiently. Strong organizational skills. Superior customer service skills. Positive can do attitude. Demonstrate a solid understanding of the program support tasks needed to support the daily operations of the corporation. Extremely hands on with team and patient activities. Ability to multi task and meet established deadlines. Strong team leadership skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Who is the client company
- This is a drug wholesale company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com