Assistant Manager (Merchandising)
- Bend, OR
What you'll be doing
- The Assistant Manager executes the business strategy and leads the store team through customer engagement, operations, people management and merchandising the store. The Assistant Manager supports the leadership team in fostering a positive work environment that ensures both internal and external customer satisfaction, maximizes productivity and drives sales. Providing customers with an optimal shopping experience is first priority. The Assistant Manager is required to collaborate with peers and perform a variety of cross functional tasks as assigned by the leader on duty to ensure overall customer satisfaction. The Assistant Manager is also responsible for executes the business strategy for the store. Supports the team to achieve overall store earnings by driving top line sales while managing controllable contribution. Acts as the leader on duty regularly and consistently models the brand service standard and sub brand selling behaviors. Analyzes and utilizes leader on duty tracking sheet to optimize each hour of business. Monitors and drives sales performance and related key performance indicators on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Ability to model professional behavior as outlined in the code of business conduct, at all times. Ability to communicate effectively with sales associates, customers and management. Ability to follow written or verbal instruction. Ability to create a positive work environment. Ability to listen to feedback and take constructive action. Ability to demonstrate excellent customer service when on sales floor. Six months of retail or related experience and experience supervising teams preferred. Ability to communicate effectively with customers and store employees. Ability to maneuver around sales floor, back room and office areas. Ability to lift and carry 30 lbs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School graduate or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational clothing and accessories retailer.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com