- Plaistow, NH
What you'll be doing
- The organization is currently looking for an assistant manager. This position is directly responsible for meeting or exceeding sales goals, profit measures and expense controls, shrink and safety. You will manage and coach sales associates in providing great customer service and in performing their assigned tasks. You will also handle all record keeping functions, work schedules and labor cost management. Living out company animals come first philosophy, you will lead by example to ensure animal standards are met and exceeded. Preform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Previous management experience in a retail environment. Prior supervisory experience is required to demonstrate a strong aptitude for training, motivation and sales technologies. Must also have exceptional analytical abilities, a professional appearance and demeanor and strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree or college coursework.
Who is the client company
- The company sells pets as well as pet products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org