- Columbia, SC
What you'll be doing
- Coordinating with the store manager to develop creative ways to meet the store sales goals and maintain reliable collections patterns. Managing and maintaining the store inventory. Assisting with product maintenance, delivery, service, and returns on a daily basis. Leading a sales team by coaching them on how to become more effective leaders and promoting an environment of collaboration. Managing conflict and effectively resolving sensitive issues while being considerate of all involved.
What your background should be
- 2 years of sales and collections experience. Have a valid driving license. Have at least one year experience in the retail/fast food/service industry.
Required Schooling / Training
- 2 years of college coursework completed.
Who is the client company
- This is an American public furniture and electronics rent-to-own company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com