- San Jose, CA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible, under the direction of the community manager, for all phases of the property operations, and to act as main point of contact in the absence of the community manager. Monitor and direct rental activity, all on-site marketing activities, and maintain an in-depth, ongoing knowledge of the local market. Assist in timely collection of rents, banking activities, documentation of all transactions. Responsible for administrative functions and the preparation of all reporting documentation. Demonstrates knowledge of fair housing and other legal issues and local ordinances as affect the property operations. Provide professional service at all times, create, and communicate high expectations for staff, holding them accountable for results.
What your background should be
- Direct marketing and sales experience. Minimum 1-2 years of direct experience or 1-3 years of related experience. Knowledge of office systems and equipment, and basic bookkeeping, basic computer skills, including working knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel. Yardi preferred. Some staff supervision experience, 1 year preferred. Working knowledge of eviction law, Fair Housing mandates and other legal issues affecting property management, including: OSHA and EEOC.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma; some college preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a fully integrated real estate investment trust (REIT) that acquires, develops, redevelops, and manages multifamily residential properties in selected West Coast communities.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com