- Cincinnati, OH
What you'll be doing
- Assistant manager is an entry-level and hourly management position, candidate cross-trained in all skill positions within the restaurant and gain knowledge of operational tasks including ordering, receiving, storage, and menu planning. Candidate have to work closely with the general and associate managers and complete a one year certification program including a series of modules designed to teach in-store management skills and a one-week classroom development course. Position is under minimum levels of day-to-day supervision. The successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen is also required. Compliance with position uniform standards and adherence to all company policies and house rules are required.
What your background should be
- Position requires standing and walking for periods of 2-5 hours without a rest break, and task sequencing and the completion of complex administrative responsibilities. Frequent heavy (in excess of 25lbs.+) lifting and carrying, bending and reaching overhead is required. Work environment includes heavy customer contact, working with cooking equipment and slippery walking surfaces. One-two years experience in the food service industry, preferably in a management capacity in a high volume restaurant with diversified menu offering.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma and college coursework in hospitality or business is preferred.
Who is the client company
- An American family-style restaurant chain serving breakfast-lunch-dinner and featuring a large buffet and grill.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com