- University Center, MI
What you'll be doing
- Providing a program of acceptable service and food quality level within targeted labor and food cost benchmark. This include recipe and menu development for the various food station, menu item pricing, preparation and production of food according to standard procedure and recipe, monitor serving area, purchasing of food, supplies and equipment for all area of the food service program. Responsible to train, develop and supervise the staff and student employee in food production, presentation and service while maintaining appropriate health and safety standard. Frequently, this position will meet with internal and external customer to develop menu, service plan and quotes for their event.
What your background should be
- A minimum of two years full time of related food service experience in a supervisory position. Experience in college, university or large volume operation preferred. Valid serf safe certification. Experience with expense control and purchasing. Excellent customer service skills and strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills. This position requires some night and weekend work and variable work schedule.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in culinary arts preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a two-year community college located southwest of Bay City, Michigan, United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org