- Tempe, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Assist in supervising, motivating, training, and scheduling office staff. Develop strategies for resident retention and deliver exceptional customers service in order to achieve the resident turnover goal of the community. Assist with ongoing leasing, marketing effort, and lease renewal program. Contribute to overall occupancy goal by handling telephone inquiries, touring prospective resident, and showing apartment, closing the sale by obtaining an application and deposit, qualifying applicant according to site criteria, and completing all required paperwork. Assist community manager in planning and implementing resident function and program that promote resident satisfaction and retention. Participate in all mandatory training programs.
What your background should be
- Minimum of one year of experience as an assistant property manager or a minimum 1-2 years of experience as a leasing consultant or comparable combined experience in the property management field or other related industry. Proficiency in all administrative, leasing and marketing area of property management operation.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about property management, leasing and real estate services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com