Assistant Head Teller
- Tinton Falls, NJ
What you'll be doing
- This position provide legendary customer service while supervising the teller and platform team. Provide exceptional customer service competency and accountability with store operational standards. Assist in the preparation and development of the store sales plan, promotional strategies and activities. Establish and solidifies customer relationships leads, coaches and models quality. Serve at every customer interaction delegates projects to team members to manage. Maintain service performance offers and encourages support for retail events that promote the brand. Commit to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Dedicate to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of customers and communities to live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
What your background should be
- 1-2 Year of related experience required. Strong organization, interpersonal and communication skills, sound judgement in decision making and problem solving skills are required. Ability to multi-task and maintain order on teller line basic knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel. Occasional travel required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- This company offers a full range of financial products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com