Assistant General Manager
- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- Typical duties include overseeing daily food and beverage service operations and ensuring food quality standards are maintained. The post holder will also be responsible for monitoring inventory and equipment, maintaining cleanliness, addressing any issues and concerns that guests may raise, and ensuring all service personnel comply with the company's policies and procedures.
What your background should be
- Minimum of two years of relevant food and beverage management experience in a high quality, high volume establishment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Luxurious hotel opened in 1954 and offering a total of 1,504 guest room.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org