Assistant Division Controller
- Flowood, MS
What you'll be doing
- Performs complex accounting activities to record, analyze and monitor financial information. Prepares and reviews required supporting documentation and financial statements to ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and company policies and procedures. Assists the division controller in the management of accounting personnel. Provides direction to the different accounting functional areas. Assists the division controller in the management of the accounting workflow across all division departments. Ensures there are proper internal controls in place including compliance with company policies and procedures. Ensures that all internal and external reporting deadlines are met. Assists the division controller with the training and development of accounting staff at the division. Provides direction and acts as a resource to accounting and general administrative staff to ensure complete, accurate, and timely completion of work. Provides accounting assistance and support to the corporate, regional and area leadership as necessary.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3 years of related accounting or financial experience is required. Supervisory or lead experience at a progressively responsible level. Waste or transportation experience. The ability to track, measure and manage performance. Have MS Excel skills at an intermediate level. Strong analytical skills. Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Ability to complete projects and assignments with minimal direction. Strong organizational skills and ability to work in high-volume, fast-paced environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance
Who is the client company
- The client company provides reliable and responsible recycling and waste disposal services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com