Assistant Director/Registered Clinical Dietician
- Enterprise, AL
What you'll be doing
- Coordinates, plans and conducts programs to educate patients about nutrition. Administers medical nutrition therapy and may oversee and provide advice to food service operations. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Assists dietary director in overseeing and supervising a wide variety of assigned functions and activities for the dietary department to include: food service, patient care, cafeteria and catering. Performs a variety of tasks. Typically reports to a supervisor/manager. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Completion of dietary internship or coordinated dietetic program. Licensure with the state of Alabama board of dietetic examiners. Registered or registry eligible with the American dietetic association. One year of clinical experience required. Supervisory experience preferred. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Required Schooling / Training
- Requires a bachelor's degree in nutrition or related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org