Assistant Director-Patient Access
- Amarillo, TX
What you'll be doing
- The assistant director is responsible for the ongoing, effective operation of the client companies admitting or registration services for the pavilion and the surgery center. This includes the admitting, verifications, authorizations and facility. The assistant director will be responsible for assisting in planning and directing activities related to the two areas. This position assists in ensuring that key performance indicators for the areas are consistently developed, measured and achieved. Interpret policies and recommends policy changes. Assist in preparing yearly operating and capital budget as directed for the above areas. Assist and perform all work in accord to the mission, vision and values of client company. The assistant director support an organizational culture for service excellence and practices the service excellence standards to all customer groups.
What your background should be
- Two to five years of experience in a healthcare environment or hospital. Admitting or business office department recommended. Good supervisory, interpersonal and communication skills. Flexibility, self-motivation and high tolerance for stressful situations preferred. Computer experience necessary.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in management or health related field or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the nation's largest and most respected healthcare management companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org