Assistant Director of Front Office
- Miami, FL
What you'll be doing
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively interact, coordinate, and communicate through daily pre-shift meetings with all team members of high guest impact areas (i.e. reservations, guest services, housekeeping, etc.), to ensure a smooth arrival through departure experience for all guests. Ensure front desk agents properly complete required checklist items at the end of each shift. Maintain and successfully execute departmental and hotel policies (to include but not limited to relocation procedures, safe deposit box procedures, auditing accuracy of cards with proper signatures, key control procedures, accurate billing, cashiering, safety, lost/found policy, etc.). Instill a calm, organized approach when interacting in stressful situations. Approach internal and external guest opportunities with a sense of heartfelt care and urgency; provide prompt follow-up to ensure 100% guest satisfaction. Ensure that sufficient staffing is present to meet the daily business demands. Maintain confidentiality of guest information and follow proper protocol to secure and protect pertinent data foster and maintain strong, positive relationships with team members across all departments through communication and regular face-to-face interaction. Assist management to recruit, hire, train and successfully support and manage the talent of all new and existing team members. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum one year of supervisory experience in a high volume setting preferred. Previous hospitality experience in a four diamond quality organization preferred. Previous experience with windows, office, and property management systems highly desirable. Must be able to understand, speak, read, and write in the basic english language. Ability to effectively communicate and provide directions in a clear, concise and professional manner in both verbal and written form demonstrate ability to compute basic arithmetic.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest owner and operator of independent hotels, resorts, and residences in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com