- Tigard, OR
What you'll be doing
- Assistant director (AD) will implement company policies and procedures. Comply with, and may implement, university and all governmental regulations regarding the care of children. Comply with all governmental laws and university regulations regarding records management, e.g., HIPAA (health insurance portability and accountability act), etc. AD will keep the director informed of any necessary information regarding the care and safety of children as required. Assist and accept responsibility in other daily center duties that might be temporary in the event other personnel are not available. Attend and participate in staff meetings, center events, and parent/customer meetings as requested.
What your background should be
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role valid driving license, clean driving record, ability to drive center vehicles is required. Proficient in use of desktop computer is required. Ability to learn software quickly is required. Excellent administrative and organizational skills are required. 2+ years of early childhood education experience are required. 1+ years of business management experience desirable, including experience with budgeting and accounting. Ability to respond appropriately in an emergency situation required. Ability to be flexible in assignment and work hours required. CPR and First Aid certification or willingness to obtain desirable.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate/bachelor degree in early childhood education is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a privately held education services firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com