Assistant Deli Manager
- Phoenix , AZ
What you'll be doing
- The assistant deli manager is responsible for superior service goals of the department. In the absence of the deli manager, supervise department staff to include scheduling, training, and assigning duties. Lead department as a positive role model. Implement all merchandising programs. Ensure standards of department presentation and operations met; including cleanliness and sanitation, inventory control, rotation, quality, ordering, variety standards, signing, seasonal schematic. Responsible for ordering and inventory control to meet division turn goals. Ensure the department highest quality of product available for the customer. Monitor to ensure variety standards followed, as well as 100% compliance on ad item display. In the absence of the deli manager, ensure paperwork, as set by the division, is followed. Responsible for the sales and profitability of the department. Perform all other related duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- Not less than 1 to 2 years of experience in the food industry. Training experience preferred. Highly motivated and team oriented; must possess strong customer service qualities and must have strong leadership ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/GED or relevant.
Who is the client company
- The client is an American supermarket chain that acquired by private equity investors.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org