Assistant Customer Service Manager
- Littleton, CO
What you'll be doing
- The assistant customer service manager is responsible for assisting and supporting the customer service manager in customer service, sales and branch operations. The person understands, communicates and works to achieve the mission of the bank. The person is responsible for fostering growth of relationships within the bank. Participate in selling and cross-selling bank products. Perform operational functions required to maintain compliance with regulatory guidelines. Assist and relieve in various customer service functions. Provide superior customer service. Handle customer service problems using established policies/procedures. Assist customer service manager with branch personnel issues such as employee counseling, balancing and scheduling. Assist the customer service manager in performing self-audits. Assist in the job training and cross-training of the customer service staff. Support branch management in the branch marketing and sales effort. Support branch management in ensuring that branch personnel comply with all rules and regulations. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Two to four years of branch operations experience including cash handling experience. High level of knowledge and competency in use of PC based computer systems required. The applicant should have administrative/technical skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, skill in composing letters/memorandums and operating office equipment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of training and experience required.
Who is the client company
- The company provides global banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com