Assistant Customer Service Manager
- Durham, NC
What you'll be doing
- Smiles and provides prompt, accurate and friendly service while engaging customers to create a fast and easy shopping experience. Manages the front end during designated hours a minimum of three days a week per standard practice guidelines in the absence of the CSM. Manages and achieves company service standards as delegated by the customer service manager. Maintains an efficient and productive front end operation. Ensures front end schedules are written to provide extraordinary customer service at all times, especially during peak sales hours, break times, lunches, special events and holidays per standard practice guidelines. Maintains a total understanding of front end standard practices. Understands and follows food safety guidelines and procedures. Ensures that all advertising and sales promotion materials applicable to the Front End are properly utilized. Observes and corrects all unsafe conditions that could cause associate or customer accidents (e.g. broken equipment or fixtures, cases stacked improperly, refrigeration cases leaking, etc.). Reports all associate and customer accidents in accordance with established company procedures to the manager on duty.
What your background should be
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and customer service skills. Good understanding of store operations preferred. Must meet minimum age requirements to perform specific job functions. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job. Ability to use technical information to solve problems. Ability to lead and direct others.
Required Schooling / Training
- A high school graduate or equivalent preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a grocery store company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org