Assistant Coordinator Manager, CHR
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- The CHR assistant coordinator manager is responsible for process the application that require review by either a convened panel of the CHR or by expedited review by a subcommittee. The review process include set agenda, conduct meeting at which the study discuss, write letter that convey the outcome of the committee review, review of PI response to these letter, maintain minute of the committee meeting. The CHR review unit is required to track all action in a timely manner so that information is available to PI and other as needed as quickly as possible. It is the responsibility of the CHR manager to oversee operation of this unit, to supervise its staff and to ensure that the operation conduct in an effective and efficient manner and in accordance with the standard of time to completion (T2C) established as baseline. The CHR manager report to and is accountable to the HRPP director.
What your background should be
- Minimum of five years of experience with human research protections activities with at least three years as a supervisor. Prior experience as a researcher or in a clinical research preferred. Council for certification of IRB professionals (CCIP) certification preferred. Detailed working knowledge of regulatory information regarding the protection of humans in biomedical and behavioral research. Proven management skills including priority setting and work assignment and tracking. Sufficient professional experience, adequate education and sound judgment to comprehend, interpret and analyze publications and reports concerning applicable policies, procedures and regulations and California laws. Working knowledge of a significant body of scientific and medical concepts and terminology. Working knowledge of computer applications and data management. Demonstrated computer skills such as a word processing, use and development of spreadsheets, database use. Ability to investigate and analyze scientific topics on the internet and in biomedical journals. Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment. Must multi task, be organized, able to re prioritize tasks as needed, and be flexible.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree, preferably in life, physical or social sciences.
Who is the client company
- This is a leading university dedicated to defining health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions and excellence in patient care.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org