- Scottsdale, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Oversee full-cycle accounting services for multiple USA company franchisees and head office including: financial systems, collections, accounts receivable, accounts payable and cash flows. Preparation of bank reconciliations, payables or receivables transactions, receivables and posting of adjusting journal entries when required. Ensure consistent application of established policies & procedures and compliance with generally accepted accounting principles. Prepare all financial filings related to statutory requirements, regulatory and tax authorities, including liaising with tax authorities where required. Produce and interpret monthly profitability reports for multiple company franchisee owners. Manage and coordinate all external audits, ensuring all accounts are properly reconciled and all audit schedules are prepared in a timely manner. Implement and monitor compliance with internal accounting policies, procedures and control to ensure organizational assets are safeguarded and accounting transactions are recorded accurately. Ensure that risk, exposure and key business issues are identified, communicated and resolved. Assist in preparation of year end packages for external accountant and assist in completion of internal audit requirements.
What your background should be
- 3+ years experience working in a fast paced, high growth, entrepreneurial and demanding environment, showing progressively more responsible positions. CPA certification. High level of MS Office skills and preference will be given to candidate with an in depth knowledge of accounting software such as Sage 50. Demonstrated advanced analytical and problem solving skills with high level of technical proficiency. Effective written, verbal and presentation skills. Self-motivated, detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance.
Who is the client company
- This is an award winning contracting company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com