Assistant Branch Manager
- Melrose, MA
What you'll be doing
- Assist in planning and development of branch operations, and supervise branch office in absence of branch officer. Open and close the branch daily as assigned, monitor continuous operation of branch equipment and security systems, and supervise maintenance of office equipment and physical appearance of office. Perform various daily and periodic cash management duties such as monitoring reserve cash including daily settlement, distribution and collection from tellers, complete cash flow analysis worksheets, order and ship cash when necessary, balance ATM daily, coordinate consolidation of daily work and branch settlement, assist staff in locating and resolving errors, perform audits and random cash audits. Schedule and assign branch staff to ensure adequate coverage and performance of various branch functions, and assist in performance evaluations. Train branch staff in technical duties, security procedures, product knowledge and bank policies and procedures. Monitor compliance. Support sales program by coaching, training and reviewing staff performance and goal attainment. Serve internal and external customers alike, providing courteous, prompt support and follow through to all. Collect and maintain records of cash items and recommend items for charge off. Relieve and substitute for other branch staff, including tellers, sales & service representatives, safe deposit specialist at assigned office. Assist with all required monthly audit reports as well as ordering and disbursement, recording and issuance of various checks, passbooks and new account numbers. Prepare various regulatory reports such as large cash transactions, audit reports and others. Participate in staff and bank wide meetings. Maintain adequate inventory of all supplies. Perform other duties as requested or assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum three years of progressively responsible banking experience, enhanced by strong skills in operations, on customer service and sales. Proficiency in common office software as well as banking databases. Preferences multilingual capabilities. Previous supervisory experience. Degree of independent action Issues requiring further interpretation, clarification or exception are brought to the branch manager.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates degree or its equivalent in related training and experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com