Assistant Art Director
- Columbus, OH
What you'll be doing
- Manage shot lists for all e-commerce photography including on body, flats and accessories, as well as any additional flat needs for the direct mail or online look books to ensure all imagery is shot and retouched in a timely manner. Act as a liaison between e-commerce merchants and associate art director to ensure style out racks are up to date and plentiful on a weekly basis. Build strong relationships with e-commerce merchants. Attend all sample pass off meetings noting any specific direction as it relates to the product and relay learned direction directly to associate art director. Compile all existing campaign imagery and present to associate art director as a styling reference. Organize and compile swipe for flats and looks photography. Develop mood boards and roadmaps for all flats and looks photo shoots. Work with retouches and merchants to identify color correction opportunities to reduce the number of shots required.
What your background should be
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a retail studio environment. Proficient in Adobe creative suite, in particular, InDesign. Art buying experience required. Existing relationships with agencies is a plus. Excellent written and oral communicator. Strong listener with great attention to detail. Pro-active problem solving skills. Experience working in a faced paced environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in marketing, fashion.
Who is the client company
- This is an American fashion retailer that caters mainly to young women and men.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org