Asset Protection Security Specialist
- North Las Vegas, NV
What you'll be doing
- Managing and monitoring flow of people traffic by maintaining access control processes and procedures as well as fulfilling daily compliance activities/reports as needed. Will validate that all security services equipment and site assessments of secured doors are fully operational. Will assist with internal/external investigations and conduct routing bag search of staff. Will conduct retail store, attended donation centers, logistics, and warehouse quality assurance evaluation inspections to help assess health, safety, and security requirements. Conduct outside surveillance of the companies various locations as needed. Will conduct warehouse inventory audits; will respond adequately to shoplifters as well as possible internal theft; will prepare and submit appropriate reports. Assist with the separation of team members from the company that has been involved in misconduct.
What your background should be
- Minimum 3+ years of recent experience in asset protection is required. Strong PC/MS Office skills and direct experience with CCTV preferred. Must have excellent written communication ability. Previous experience with emergency preparedness, emergency response. Must demonstrate excellent customer services skills and professional demeanor benefiting a corporate environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- AA or AS required, BA or BS preferred with studies in security, law enforcement, access control.
Who is the client company
- This is a nonprofit organization that provides job training and employment placement services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com