Asset Protection Manager
- Laurel, MD
What you'll be doing
- The successful candidate coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments for Asset Protection, detects, deters, investigates, and resolves violations of company policies and criminal activities, drives the execution of operational procedures to minimize shrink, damages, and/or variances, ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity, leads safety team to ensure a safe shopping and working environment for associates and members, manages compliance procedures to adhere to standards of Federal, State and Local regulatory agencies (for example; Environmental Protection Agency, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), United States Department of Agriculture, Department of Transportation, Federal Drug Administration etc), manages security resources within the clubs, provides supervision and development opportunities for associates, secures and safeguards the assets of the facility and surrounding areas.
What your background should be
- 2 or more years of experience working in a safety/regulatory compliance field, 2 or more years general work experience supervising 5 or more direct reports to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing, 2 or more years investigative experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Completion of 2 or more years of college or 1 year supervisory experience in a multi department retail environment or 1 year experience in one of the following areas: claims, invoicing, human resources or asset protection in a multi department retail environment.
Who is the client company
- A multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of discount department stores and warehouse stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org