Asset Protection Associate
- San Antonio, TX
What you'll be doing
- Monitor the store for potential security risk and alarm function. Protect against fraudulent activity by creating AP alert and report and document incident properly when necessary. Identify and communicate any suspicious activity to operation manager. Teach and coach store employee about the principle, standard and policy related to safety and crisis event and monitor their fulfillment. Work with the asset protection lead and others to resolve any hazard or compliance issue and investigate any employee or customer accident. Interact with customers and store employee to maintain a safe and profitable environment.
What your background should be
- 3 months experience in position accountable for the safety and security of people and/or company asset.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational consumer electronics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com