- Newport Beach, CA
What you'll be doing
- The asset manager is responsible to develop specific asset strategies consistent with client objectives, inform portfolio managers of significant asset/entity events, and make recommendations. Produce business plan results and financial performance; assist client in executing changes in client objectives. Assist in training, developing and managing staff; respond to company initiatives; maintain extensive micro market and investment/product type expertise, and serve as a resource to others; participate in new business development. Assist in the selection of site staff, leasing agents and other third party service providers; maintain properties conducive to customer satisfaction and retention. Work effectively and cooperatively as a manager of and as a member of a team. Generate innovative approaches to situations. Implement well, thorough follow-up and attention to detail. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum five to seven years of direct asset management real estate experience required. Current CA real estate license. Ability to select and manage the activities of internal resources and third party service providers. Extensive local market knowledge with considerable awareness of potential market shifts. Ability to make effective decisions in response to changes in the market. Excellent knowledge of accounting fundamentals and financial analysis.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four-year college degree is required.
Who is the client company
- A regional full service commercial property management firm based on decades of experience leasing and managing national portfolios across the country.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org