Assessment Center Specialist
- San Diego, CA
What you'll be doing
- Ensure that clients feel supported and welcomed into the CAHP system. Assist other day center staff in motivating clients to take part in CAHP. Ensure all clients participating in CAHP are informed about the CAHP process. Interview clients and complete the CAHP screening tool. Review interprets and score CAHP screening tools communicate CAHP results to clients. Enter services and CAHP screening tool results into HMIS. Assign clients to one of four multidisciplinary approach to services (MAS) teams. Assign clients based on eligibility criteria to either a disability or employment track. Identify physical health, mental health, employment, education and addiction issues and make appropriate and timely referrals for internal services. Assist in the design, training, implementation, administration, evaluation and revision of assessment tools and procedures. Attend case conferencing meetings and present information, when required. Adhere to SVdPV policy related to clients at imminent risk due to suicidal or homicidal behavior. Report suspected child abuse and neglect to child protective services (CPS) and elder abuse to the elder abuse hotline function as a team member to accomplish program and agency goals. Participate in all staff meetings and trainings. Maintain accurate and timely documentation in HMIS in accordance with established policies and procedures. This includes updating client demographics, services and relevant data, as well as noting all client contacts including client meetings, telephone calls, collateral contacts and referrals. Performs other reasonably related business duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Three years or more experience in assessments working with under served populations.
Required Schooling / Training
- BSW, BA or BS in social services. MA or MS in social services or related field required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about housing programs and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com