Asphalt Plant Laborer
- Jamesville, NY
What you'll be doing
- The selected candidate will be required to work in a team environment with other co-worker and manager. Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task. Properly follow all company policies and OSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment. Follow directions of manager as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project. Maintain grounds (grass weeds, fences, gate areas and rails or rail ties). Operate and maintain various vehicles, machinery and other equipment used at the site. Lift, carry and hold materials, tools and supplies. Responsible for upkeep of tools and work area. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Previous related experience in asphalt manufacturing, concrete manufacturing or the construction field is preferred. The ideal candidate will pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check. Be at least age 18 years of age due to nature of working environment. Be able to provide valid documentation for the I-9 immigration document. Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-worker, supervisor and the general public at all times. Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook. Must have valid driving license and meet the qualifications of the fleet safety program. Have the willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-worker or supervisor with other duties as required. Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by OSHA or MSHA.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Who is the client company
- The client company is a leader in providing infrastructure solutions throughout the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com