Asphalt Plant Laborer
- Jamesville, NY
What you'll be doing
- The selected candidate will be required to work in a team environment with other co-workers and managers. Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all safety policies and procedures using the appropriate tools and equipment for the task. Properly follow all company policies and OSHA regulations for safe working procedures and environment. Follow directions of manager as to daily tasks and expectations for each specific project. Maintain grounds (grass weeds, fences, gate areas and rails/rail ties). Operate and maintain various vehicles, machinery and other equipment used at the site. Lift, carry and hold materials, tools and supplies. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Previous related experience in asphalt manufacturing, concrete manufacturing or the construction field is preferred. The ideal candidate will pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check. Pass a pre-employment fit for work physical. Be able to provide valid documentation for the I-9 immigration document. Be able to work overtime when required. Be willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold. Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook. Must have valid driving license and meet the qualifications of the fleet safety program. Have the willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Who is the client company
- This is a leader in providing infrastructure solutions throughout the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org