Asia DIY Manager
- San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- The organization is currently looking for a DIY manager toolkit in Asia, managing outreach to grassroots organizations. Provide feedback on the DIY toolkit based on testing and user experiences. Contribute to overall goals for DIY delivery and impact. Assist with localization of tools, resources and workflows. Serve as community manager, providing programmatic and basic technical support to DIY users in Asia. Run local and regional workshops on the DIY toolkit; provide individual remote training sessions where needed. Support monitoring and evaluation of DIY use in Asia, including, but not limited to, site visits and qualitative data collection and/or analysis. Support product direction and priorities by gathering insights from users in Asia. Provide input on marketing and communications strategies to ensure local engagement. Provide input for DIY funding proposals, where needed. Work with the Asia regional director and country leads to guide partners to the right package of support and tools. Represent the DIY team publicly at events in Asia, where needed.
What your background should be
- The ideal person should have experience in public health, social sciences or management. Ability to learn to use new technology proficiently start-up experience. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to collaborate with a distributed team on a self-directed work schedule. Ability to work under high pressure, meet deadlines, monitor and follow-up on pending matters with minimal supervision. Work in global health and/or community health systems.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA or MA in social work or rural development.
Who is the client company
- This company is a nonprofit technology company specializing in mHealth.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com