ASEAN Practice Leader
- Boise, ID
What you'll be doing
- Educates internal and external customers on latest industry trends and capabilities for procurement and spend management leveraging sap ariba technology. Identifies and quantifies customer benefits to be achieved through adoption of execution of sap ariba engagements. Uses industry process knowledge and forward thinking to identify new uses of sap ariba technology to increase customer productivity, efficiency, and competitiveness. Estimates scope and level of effort required to meet customer objectives, requirements, and business case. Partners with customers to capture and analyze business needs and information requirements, define optimum system requirements to meet business needs, and prioritize and manage new requirements. Develops detailed analysis, design, construction and testing specifications ensuring technical compatibility and integration of existing systems. Develops and improves project management activities to meet project deadlines, scope and budget, design requirements, configuration, modification, implementation, testing, and support of business applications. Works with stakeholders as a procurement subject matter expert for project planning, business and technical requirements, supports development deliverables, and data management best practices. Develops a detailed knowledge of existing systems and technologies within the company. Identify processes for improvement, apply best industry business practices, document existing processes, identify and analyze gaps between current state and desired state and designs new processes. Serves as technical expert responsible for the design & implementation of cloud based procurement best practices and integration projects and technologies.
What your background should be
- At least 5 years experience in apply project management techniques. At least 3 years experience in proven project leadership working in a global, multi business, matrix organization environment. At least 5 years experience in perform proposal development. At least 5 years experience in analyze requirements. At least 3 years experience in lead individuals & teams. At least 5 years experience in analyze client business environments. At least 5 years experience in proven subject matter expertise in procurement technology. At least 5 years experience in requirements development for analytics and reporting functional and technical specifications, data modeling and data management. Certified in impementation for sap ariba. Fluent in english.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree, preferred master degree.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com