- Tok, AK
What you'll be doing
- Prepare daily lesson plans for implementation of the curriculum in assigned courses. Maintain accurate student records. Plan and implement learning activities as per the board approved curriculum. Assess and evaluate students on a daily, weekly, quarterly, and annual basis using district approved methods and instruments.Comply with all state and federal laws regarding the instruction and supervision of children by certificated employees. Supervise classroom paraprofessional aides assigned to his/her classroom. Maintain a professional manner and decorum. Meet with parents during parent-teacher conferences and as necessary to maintain achievement and student discipline. Comply with and carry out the school discipline policy. Maintain open communication and involvement with the students' families and community. Collaborate with other professional staff members to meet student needs and to implement the goals of the school and district. Keep abreast of current and emerging educational research, trends and pedagogical techniques. Maintain a safe and secure environment for all students.
What your background should be
- Extensive knowledge in art history. Experience in making different kinds of art products. Excellent teaching skills. Good communication and interpersonal skills. Creativity and imagination. Patience and ability to work with disabled students as well. Willing to assist and support students. Organizational skills and time management.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in arts or art education.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com