Armed/Unarmed Security Guard
- Rochester, MN
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for controlling access to the secured facilities on site and through the use of computer controlled access points at off-site locations. Regular check and the introduction of materials into the complex. Travel in state and for short durations is common with portions of this position. Obtain a CCW and to pass firearms evaluation program. Failure to meet and/or maintain firearms standard is ground for immediate dismissal. Perform all normal emergency security duties and responsibilities. Read and understand printed regulations, written orders and instructions. Other duty as assigned.
What your background should be
- 2 years of experience in contract or proprietor security and/or military or law enforcement security within the last five years. Criminal background check will be conducted before and all felony conviction are automatic disqualification. Must not have a history of substance abuse or domestic violence, or any criminal acts. Must have reliable transportation. Must have a clear driving record with no suspension or alcohol related charges within last 3 years.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school graduate or GED equivalent. college degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company reduce human suffering by providing the patients of Minnesota with the highest quality, cannabis based medication industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com