- Greenville, NC
What you'll be doing
- Provides escorts as necessary. Informs and warns violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking, or carrying forbidden articles. Under direct supervision, the security officer position patrols assigned areas to ensure protection of clients, visitors, property and equipment. Watch for irregularities, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contacts emergency responders, such as police, fire, and ambulance. The candidate provides specialized security in complex operational areas, requiring specific knowledge of the operating environment. Perform periodic checks of emergency call boxes and/or street lights to ensure proper functioning. Perform miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Must have a valid state security officer license, if applicable. Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing. Ability to walk and climb stairs, to walk extended periods of time, work outside in extreme weather conditions. Ability to see and hear accurately in both day and night time condition. Able to directions on an ongoing basis and communicate effectively with others. Skill in operating portable radio devices. Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations. Knowledge of the geography of the site to which assigned.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is one of the largest American security companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com